Monday, January 19, 2009

Ireland was "Happy Days"

Alright I took a tour with 18 Aussies, one canadian and me:> It was wild, saw all of the South of Ireland in an enormous Emerald green bus called "The Paddy Wagon". I'm not going in to depth on this one except to say that guiness is grand, the Irish are absolutely the most lovely people I have ever known, the moss grows like thick rich carpet across the land up the trees down the steep cliffsshooting over the Atlantic. I frolicked in meadows and lay on cold rocks beside waterfalls, ate chips, mashed pots, boiled, baked...this potato thing is soooo very true. I got merry night after night and sang Van Morrison on stage at a pub with the local band. It was mostly gorgeous sight-seeing... just wanted to recognize this trip, but I didn't get a chance to write...but read on for the goods in Mumbai :>

No comments:

Post a Comment